- Gold and Turn.
- Time - Day: 6am - 6pm, Night: 6pm - 6am.
- Tavern - Basic player's information, news and clan management.
- Attack - To conduct attack and teleportation.
- Heal - To conduct healing.
- Magic - To conduct spell casting.
- Item - Item management.
- Training - Hero training management.
- Setting - Change password and account removal.
- Logout - Please logout when you are done with your account to avoid any security issue.
- Choose any hero and complete the registration as instructed.
- It is important for you to fill in valid basic information.
- Three game mode: Normal, Team random or Team & Hero random.
Normal: You choose the hero and the team you want.
Team & Hero random: The system will randomly choose a hero and the team for you.
- Player can access to two chat panels, which are team chat and general chat.
- Private message is available on top of the chat panel.
- Player can view the health pool for three war regions.
- Round will be ended when all three regions are closed.
Feeder, Multies & Inactive
- Click on your hero icon to generate your personalized player card.
- You are allowed to create and maintain only one account.
- We will ban account with unusual death rate.
- You will be shifted to Fountain region (vacation mode) if you inactive for more than 40 hours.
- We encourage everyone to report any game abuse, include multies, feeder,
and language attitude problem to our Game Moderators.
- Each hero comes with their own uniqueness.
- Hero attributes are Strength, Agility, and Intelligence.
- Each hero will have their own primary hero attribute to give them extra bonuses.
- Each point of Strength gives you 70 health points.
- Strength determines your physical attacking power.
- Every Strength point gives 2 base attack damage to strength heroes,
1.5 attack damage to agility heroes and 1 attack damage to intelligence heroes.
- Each point of Agility gives you 1 armor point.
- Every 30 Agility points give agility heroes extra 1 turn regeneration per cycle.
- Every 40 Agility points give non-agility heroes extra 1 turn regeneration per cycle.
- Each point of Intelligence gives you 70 mana points.
- Intelligence determines your spell success rate and spell damage.
- Intelligence also determines your healing effectiveness.
- Every 30 minutes is a game cycle.
- You will gain regeneration for every game cycle.
- Essential to perform attacking, healing, and spell casting.
- You will be given turn(s) for every game cycle.
- Gain extra turn based on Agility (Refer: Hero).
- For non-agility heroes, the maximum turns you can store is 100
and maximum turn gain per cycle is 4 except hero uniqueness.
- For agility heroes, the maximum turns you can store is 135
and maximum turn gain per cycle is 6.
- No turn will be awarded when you hit the limit.
Extra Gold Reward
- You will be awarded gold bonus for every game cycle.
- Gold reward will be based on hero level.
- The starting reward for player at level 1 is 70.
- Every increment of hero level increases 70 gold bonus for every game cycle.
- Creeps hunting at Top or Bottom region.
- Ended enemy's killing streak, 1% more for each streak
- Get a job from your Clan.
- Clan bonus.
- You will lose gold bonus when you are killed by enemy,
10% of your gold reserve but not more than 400 at once (not applied during war),
without including streak ending bonus.
- When you are accidentally killed by return damage or creeps, you will lose 90%
of your gold reserve.
- You will lose more gold if you killing streak is ended by enemy.
- Basic gold regeneration will stop if you have more than 12,000 at all level.
- Clan wage, clan exploration bonus, creeping, hero killing reward and item selling will not be affected.
Level & Bonus
- Essential ingredient to level up your hero.
- You gain it when you perform attacking, healing and spell casting, except creep attacking.
- Each leveling increases your hero atrributes.
- Each leveling increases your health and mana pool.
- Item bonus only works at its 50% effectiveness for hero level 1,
and subsequently increased 10% for each leveling until 100% effectiveness.
- You are opened to higher level spells.
- You are opened to hunt for more powerful creeps.
- Extra gold regeneration per cycle.
- More powerful items.
- When you kill an enemy.
- When you attack a higher level enemy.
- Essential element to determine your ranking.
- Honor bonus and penalty will be counted for each kill and death.
- Your honor point will contribute to your current active clan as well.
|Kill|| + 4 points|
|Assist|| + 1 point|
|Level|| + 1 point for each level|
|Creep Kill|| + 1 to + 3 points|
|Death|| - 3 points|
- A kill is considered as assisted kill if the player contributed less than 50% of total damage point when the enemy is eliminated.
- Only 2 honor points instead of 4.
- The percentage is measured over total damage points dealt to the enemy over the last 30 minutes.
- Clan is formed when several same side players decided to help each others during the game.
- The maximum number of players in a clan is 10.
- A clan has its private chatroom to communicate among the members.
- Every member in the clan has limited rights to access other members information.
- You cannot leave the clan within 24 hours after you have joined or created the clan.
- You are not allowed to switch clan more than three times along the game
Clan & Honor
- The chieftain is the leader of the clan, by default, he/she is the clan creator.
- Chieftain can elect a new chieftain or select a co-chieftain to manage the clan.
- Chieftain has the authority to kick unwanted members, manage building order
as well as declare or accept clan war.
Clan & War
- Honor is contributed by members in the clan through their activities.
- For clan honor reward, please visit to Forum.
- War is the result of two opposite clans wish to challenge each others without outside interruption.
- War Declaration:
|Clan with more than 300 honor points and 5 members is eligible to declare war against other clan.|
|You can declare any clan that within 20% of honor range.|
|The declared side can choose to accept or reject the war.|
|Preparation hour can vary from 2 hours to 9 hours, decided by declaring side.|
|You are protected from attacks during the preparation period.|
|You are not allowed to attack outsider during the preparation period.|
|No clan members are allowed to leave and clan can no longer accept new member during this period.|
|The war will last for 5 hours.|
|Additional 50 turns will be awarded.|
|Fountain and creeps are not accessible.|
|You will be booted out and lose all your gold if you hide in fountain during war preparation.|
|You are only allowed to attack target that comes from the clan you are warring.|
|You are allowed to attack target that two levels below or above your level.|
|Access to war only spells.|
|20% better defense against spell and magic attacks.|
|50% less gold loss to respawn.|
|No item drop during war time.|
|Extra HP and Mana regeneration.|
|Damage Reduction Rating will be deactivated.|
|No clan honor and experience gain.|
|No death or kill will be recorded.|
|No attack protection.|
|The clan with most kills will be declared victory.|
|Each kill will be awarded 300 gold and equally shared by clan members.|
|Gain 200 clan honor points.|
|Extra 500 clan honor points will be awarded if total kills is more than 80.|
|Barrack and farm bonus will be awarded to victory side if total kills is more than 80.|
|Additional 80 turns for every clan member.|
|Each kill will be awarded 150 gold and equally shared by clan members.|
|Lose 5% of total clan honor.|
|Additional 40 turns for every clan member.|
Clan & Job
Clan & Building
|Each kill will be awarded 100 gold and equally shared by clan members.|
Attack & Armor
- Minimum 1 turn is needed to attack enemy.
- The attack here refers to physical attacking on enemy.
Attack & Return Damage
- Your attack will be weakened by enemy armor.
- Armor for Strength heroes works in direct deduction.
- Armor for Agility and Intelligence heroes works in percentage deduction.
- Here is the equation for percentage deduction:
(Agility) armor effectiveness = (armor point x 10) / hp pool x 100% [75% max]
(Intelligence) armor effectiveness = (armor point x 10) / hp pool x 100% [65% max]
Attack & Level
- When you attack an enemy, the enemy will return 50% of its normal damage back to you.
- The return damage can be further protected by your armor.
- It is possible that you will be killed by return damage (Refer: Gold).
Attack & Mana Shield
- You can only attack enemy within your range.
- The level range will be enemy at same level, one level lower and one level higher than you.
Attack & Protection
- Intelligence hero only and need to be activated manually.
- Mana shield will absorb 1 point of attack damage per 4 points of Mana.
- Mana shield will not work if damage is greater than available mana pool.
Attack & Damage Reduction Rating
- You will automatically gain attack protection if you receive more than 20 attacks
within same game cycle.
- You will be sent into Death Protection if you die twice within same cycle.
- Damage reduction rating is implemented to ensure the competitiveness of the game.
- The index is measured at subtraction of target's ranking to attacker's ranking.
|30 to 60||20%|
|61 to 100||30%|
|-30 to -60||10%|
|-61 to -100||20%|
- It means that you use more than 1 turn for a single attack.
- Effective strategy to deactivate enemy's mana shield.
- Gain 1 assist in stats if contributed more than 20% out of total damage in a kill.
- Take 50% of kill bounty if contributed more than 50% out of total damage in a kill.
- There could be more than one assistant in a kill if damage point is qualified.
- 1 honor point for every assist.
Heal & Holy Light
- Minimum 1 turn is needed to perform healing.
- Partial of your healing points will be contributed to your region health points.
- You gain experience point when you perform healing to other players.
- Strength based heroes will regenerate 10% of their max health points automatically for every cycle.
- Intelligence hero is awarded Holy Light, a spell for healing with the use of mana.
- No turn will be required but at the cost of 300 mana.
- When you enable auto heal, one turn will be used for auto healing in every game cycle.
- Auto heal will heal 3 times better than normal healing.
- Minimum 1 turn is needed for spell casting.
- Except for Enrage and Terror that do not use turn.
- Mana is essential ingredient to perform spell casting and vary depends on spell.
Spell & Success Rate
- Mana regeneration for non-intelligence heroes is 10% per cycle.
- Mana regeneration for intelligence heroes is 20% per cycle.
Spell & Resistance
- Intelligence heroes have 20% higher success rate.
- Every 150 intelligence points increase 10% of success rate.
- No turn will be used if the spell is fizzled.
- Intelligence heroes naturally gain 50% spell resistance.
- Agility heroes naturally gain 30% spell resistance.
- Spell resistance flow
- 1. Spell resistance item
- 2. If hero uniqueness:
damage = damage x (1 - hero spell resistance %)
- 3. If Agility hero (30% less)
damage = damage x (1 - 0.3)
- 4. If Intelligence hero (50% less)
damage = damage x (1 - 0.5)
- 5. If War, extra 20% spell resistance
damage = damage x (1 - 0.2)
- Some spells are only available to particular hero or hero class.
** Available to Lina Inverse and Holy Knight only
** Does not work against Intelligence based heroes
|Spell||Description||Hero Level||Difficulty Level|
|Lightning Bolt|| The basic magic attack. ||1||Easy|
|Gold Spy|| This magic will give an estimate of gold reserve of an opponent. ||1||Normal|
|Hero Spy|| Provide basic information of an opponent. ||1||Normal|
|Enrage (Strength Hero only)|| Give bonus damage based on 8% to 15% max of hero's health points. ||1||-|
|Terror (Agility Hero only)|| Disable enemy's armor for 1 turn and enemy has no return damage for that turn. ||1||-|
|Gush (Intelligence Hero only)|| Deadly magic attack learned from legendary Leviathan. ||2||Normal|
|Empower (Intelligence Hero only)|| All clan members gain 50% extra attack damage for 1 turn. ||2||Normal|
|Hook|| The hook will snag on random target and drag the target back to player region. ||2||Normal|
|Mana Burn|| Burn up to 15% of enemy mana pool. ||2||Hard|
|Bounce Attack|| Protection spell to bounce next attack against you back to enemy. ||3||Hard|
|Death Coil|| Coil of death that rips at a target. ||4||Hard|
|Brand Sap (Intelligence Hero only)|| Take portion of enemy HP to heal yourself. ||5||Hard|
|Finger of Death (Intelligence Hero only)|| Deadly spell that almost kill an enemy. (Level 7 spell if not in War) ||6/7||Very Hard|
|Reaper's Scythe (Intelligence Hero only)|| Deals 0.4 damage per health point missing. ||6||Extreme|
|Sunder (Intelligence Hero only)|| Switch soul between enemy and you, thus carry enemy health and mana. ||6||Extreme|
|Sunder Health **|| Switch health pool with your enemy. ||6||Extreme|
|Sanity's Eclipse (Lina Inverse only)|| Deal damage equal to the difference between intelligence and leave cripple effect. ||1||Easy|
|Bond (Passive)|| Lose 30% of gold gain from next hero kill to bond caster. ||-||-|
|Cripple (Passive)|| Receive 15% more spell damage. ||-||-|
|Chemical Rage (Alchemist only)|| Activated when a creep is killed, last 120 minutes, invulnerable to return damage and 300% base damage bonus. ||-||-|
Training & Book
- Hero Training is the default training for every hero.
- 45 gold is needed for every 1% of increment.
- The maximum increment for every training in a cycle is 5%.
- Upon completion of Hero Training, you will gain +1 stat for each non-dominant attribute
and +4 stats for dominant attribute.
- You can begin other round of Hero Training upon completion.
- Special training book can be purchased from market.
- They are disposed once the training is done.
- You can run up to 4 book training at the same time.
- Creeps are avalaible at Top and Bottom region.
- You can only access to creep pool if you have your clan.
- Each clan has its own creep pool and only accessible if has at least five members.
- You gain honor when you killed a creep.
- Creeps have superior healing points regeneration and return damage.
- Armor will not work on creep's return damage.
- You are limited to 4 creep kills per day.
- Agility hero is more effective in attacking creep.
- Intelligence hero will gain additional 1.5 bonus damage for every intelligence point
when attacking creep.
- In addition, every intelligence point on intelligence hero will block 1 damage from creep.
- By killing a creep, 20% of gold bonus will be distributed equally among your clan member.
|Creep||Health Points||Gold Bonus||Hero Level||Region|
|Forest Troll Berserker||3500||1480||2||Top|
|Polar Furbolg Champion||4200||1540||3||Top|
|Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior||4500||1600||3||Top|
Region & Teleportation
- 3 war regions: Top, Center and Bottom.
- 1 protective region: Fountain.
- You cannot attack enemy at different region.
- 50 gold is needed to teleport to other region.
- Teleport out from Foutain is free.
- You cannot teleport until next cycle when you were stunned by enemy.
- Fountain is also served as vacation region if player plans to leave account for a long period.
- You gain extra healing point and mana point regeneration when you are in Foutain.
- No attack can be made inside Fountain.
- You are not allowed to teleport out from Foutain within 5 minutes to next cycle.
Item & Level
- Gold is essential to purchase item.
- Different items are scattered around all regions.
- For more item information, please visit to Forum Item Guide.
Item & Slot
- Items with attacking bonus will have its effectiveness capped at 50% for hero level 1.
- Each leveling will increase the cap by 10%.
- Agility based heroes have starting cap at 70%.
- You have 7 slots to carry your items.
- 2 extra slots are used for reservation purpose.
- The item is not working when you put them inside reserve slot, unless you swap it to main slot.
- Potion is consumed instantly when you have purchased them.
- Recipe is used to combine several items into one powerful item.
- You need to fulfill the item ingredients before you can purchase a particular recipe.
- Type of item bonus by Basher.
- Player is not allowed to teleport and 1 turn will be deducted for next game cycle.
- Orb is type of item bonus but not stackable in their effectiveness.
- Corrupt Orb on Stygian Desolator: gain bonus damage from 75% of enemy armor and penetrate 15% of enemy armor.
- Life Steal Orb on Mask of Dealth: regain health points based on 30% of attack damage.
- Lightning Orb on Mjollnir: Deal extra physical attack damage based on 3% of mana pool left
and 4 bonus damage for every agility point.
- Feedback Orb on Diffusal Blade: Mana burn based on 250% of attack damage.
Item & Selling
- Some items will have 10% chance to be dropped upon death.
- You sell your item at 50% of its original price.